The official language for this international conference is English. Interested presenters should submit an extended abstract via the conference website in EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ismp21).
This document must contain a statement of the work to be presented: 1. At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper in conference.
2. Prospective authors are invited to submit paper(s) upto 8 pages written in A4 size covered under normal registration. Extra page charges apply beyond 8 pages.
3. Springer paper template. click here
4. The manuscript should be prepared in Springer AIS format using MS WORD
5. The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
6. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
7. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
8. Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
9. Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
10. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
A maximum of 3 proposals will be accepted for each lead author. Each document may only be submitted once and under one track. Failure to answer questions on the submission form or the submission of the same document under multiple tracks is likely to result in the proposal being declined.
Authors of accepted proposals must in due time submit a full length paper in order to maintain their position in the program. Proposals can be accepted either as oral presentations or poster presentations. Presenters who do not register before deadline may forfeit their spot in the agenda.
Conference Plagiarism Policy: Regarding plagiarism, this conference will comply with Springer guidelines. More information available in the following link: Springer Plagiarism Policy
TO BE UPDATED SOON
At least two reviewers will review each submission under a double-blind peer-review process. All submissions will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Significance/contribution to the sustainability theme
2. Clear aim and purpose
3. Theoretical foundations
4. Appropriate methodology and methods
5. Conclusions/likely conclusions based on results or anticipated results
6. Quality of writing and formatting; proposals submitted without proper formatting will be returned for correct formatting
1. Authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form. Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
3. As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
4. Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.